Picture
In this month's issue of The Business Magazine, Lucy has made her way into their print edition on page 58! The Business Magazine is published monthly and is distributed direct to business professionals and directors across the Thames Valley and is also available in selected hotels and business centres. Click on the photo to read the full article and let us know what you think!

Comments

20/05/2016 5:38am

There are some magazine are very famous because they give precious knowledge to readers, That flowers on the cover of this page are looking very beautiful.

26/05/2016 8:16pm

Congratulations! That is definitely a well deserved reward for hardworking people like Lucy. At such a young age she already achieve most of her dreams. Indeed, if you follow your passion, you'll go a long way. I've seen floral arrangements by “The Flower Fairies” and I imagine waking up to these flowers every single day. What a beautiful sight to behold! You really deserved your names, flower fairies.

I believe the business magazine is doing a good job informing businesses and directors in the area. People have to make good use of it and stay on top of their game. When magazines like this are distributed to people, there is the tendency that they would be ignored and throne under the table or stashed among the old books somewhere. People should be interested in reading it and advising themselves accordingly.

I think that this article is very good! I hope she'll be published more often!

19/04/2017 11:56am

Article writing services are providing the written articles to their clients from a long period now. These articles are meant to be written to be published in the electronic media or the other Medias but usually these articles are published through the internet.

The Breville Die Cast Citrus Press is one amazing appliance. Get a feel for what it is capable of doing in the article below.

thanks

04/07/2017 3:25am

I am happy to come across this wonderful post which have more we can learn. Thanks as i continue to dig more on do my homework for me online.